What's new

Lilac shaving cream??

I did a quick google search and came across this: Lilac Shaving Cream. See bberryfarms.com. Don’t be fooled by their home page. Follow the Purchase Our Products link and you will see that they sell shaving creams. I’ve never tried any of their products so I can’t tell you whether it’s good or not. Any B&B members know about them??? It’s not super expensive and might be worth trying.

I did a quick google search and came across this: Lilac Shaving Cream. See bberryfarms.com. Don’t be fooled by their home page. Follow the Purchase Our Products link and you will see that they sell shaving creams. I’ve never tried any of their products so I can’t tell you whether it’s good or not. Any B&B members know about them??? It’s not super expensive and might be worth trying.
I've got no experience with them, so I went to their website (the link you posted)...wow, 3 pages of shaving cream fragrance options!! Based on the pictures, if I lived close to them, I'd love to poke around their shop!!

PS. Lilac and Jasmine are at the top of my favorite floral scents.

I've got no experience with them, so I went to their website (the link you posted)...wow, 3 pages of shaving cream fragrance options!! Based on the pictures, if I lived close to them, I'd love to poke around their shop!!

PS. Lilac and Jasmine are at the top of my favorite floral scents.

Yes, it's tempting to just give it a try.

Top Bottom