What's new

Light bulb moment

I had a light bulb moment as well. I was looking at the same well know Vendor site. I found a coin with "yes" on the obverse side and "no" on the reverse side. This is used to help you decide which product to use with your shave. I thought to myself I have a bunch of coins laying around the house. I could just assign "Yes" to the heads and "no" to the tails. I didn't have to spend $5.95 on a coin to help me decide what to use for my next shave.
:jump:
You mean to tell me that it is unnecessary for me to play a self game of Rock, Paper, Scissors!?

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I had a light bulb moment as well. I was looking at the same well know Vendor site. I found a coin with "yes" on the obverse side and "no" on the reverse side. This is used to help you decide which product to use with your shave. I thought to myself I have a bunch of coins laying around the house. I could just assign "Yes" to the heads and "no" to the tails. I didn't have to spend $5.95 on a coin to help me decide what to use for my next shave.
Thats a brilliant idea I've never saw the coin but I wouldn't have thought of that. I've a few old penny's I'll be using one of those and thanks for saving me some more cash 😉.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Maybe get a "Gillette token"
For shaving nests, it's more fun than coin or boxing games.

Manufactured around 1905-1908

237248251_4341514915887378_909260152815275674_n.jpg

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
That's cool. I looked for one on fleabay. They have one with an elephant. They want $370 for it. I will pass.

The Elephant's version came out around the same time, and it's also interesting because it reflects Mr. Gillette's history of trying to curry favor with the old President Roosevelt.

It's a pity the price you found is really exaggerated, my Gillette tokens were bought for less than a tenth of the price, and I like the engraving with the razor pattern (single ring) on it.

Top Bottom