user-offline.png
1/4 stick to 3017
9. Gig103
user-offline.png
~1/2 stick ( Withdrew on 1/2/15)
10. spaz
user-offline.png
Will join once he has Arko in hand

If i missed someone, add them in!! Also add yourself if you want to join this 3017 project.

I just started wet shaving. I have an Edwin Jagger DE, as well as a jar of Tabac, and a few sticks of Arko and some sort of lavender soap that comes in a wooden bowl whose name escapes me at the moment. I will say, while I will not be partaking in a 3017, I do really enjoy the Arko. The only reason I like Tabac better is because it smells better. That said, Arko is an excellent shave soap and I am quite impressed with such a thing!

I just started wet shaving. I have an Edwin Jagger DE, as well as a jar of Tabac, and a few sticks of Arko and some sort of lavender soap that comes in a wooden bowl whose name escapes me at the moment. I will say, while I will not be partaking in a 3017, I do really enjoy the Arko. The only reason I like Tabac better is because it smells better. That said, Arko is an excellent shave soap and I am quite impressed with such a thing!

I would highly recommend the 3017 to learn your product better.

The great thing about 3017ing Arko: I don't have to try. I don't have a reason to stop using this soap for it's own reasons. Decent "soapy" scent and great lather.

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Hi and Welcome to Badger & Blade.

You should head on over to the Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In and introduce yourself.

Last edited:
I want in. I started a stick last week. Can I make this a 6 day a week thing? Just like to mix it up one day a week anyway.

I'm In

1.kevdogg329
user-online.png

2. Haggises
user-offline.png

3. captaincaveman
user-offline.png

4. SpikedLemon
user-offline.png
~50% 3017'd on Jan 1
5. J-wall
user-offline.png
- 3017 until 3017
6. Deltaboy
user-offline.png

7. mrb7
user-offline.png

8.the_edski
user-offline.png
1/4 stick to 3017
9. Gig103
user-offline.png
10. spaz
user-offline.png
11. Squirrel

If i missed someone, add them in!! Also add yourself if you want to join this 3017 project.

Cut up and pressed the stick into an old XXX container. Lathered up just fine with a TGN Silvertip.

I'm really tempted to add a little something to spice up the scent a little.

I have nothin but decent shaves to report from my Arko with a nice clean scent.

I should order some of the other Turkish shave sticks. :)

I'm In

1.kevdogg329
user-online.png

2. Haggises
user-offline.png

3. captaincaveman
user-offline.png

4. SpikedLemon
user-offline.png
~50% 3017'd on Jan 1
5. J-wall
user-offline.png
- 3017 until 3017
6. Deltaboy
user-offline.png

7. mrb7
user-offline.png

8.the_edski
user-offline.png
1/4 stick to 3017
9. Gig103
user-offline.png
10. spaz
user-offline.png
11. Squirrel
12. TomTerrific

I'm adding myself. Started New Years Eve. Arko is awesome!

Just a heads up that this thread will make its way to Clubs and Brotherhoods in a couple of days, gents. There will be a thread redirect for a couple of days to help you find it.

Top Bottom