What's new

La Toja stick still kicking

LEA or Speick

Neither one impressed me much.

I don’t care too much about sticks, but they have their occasional uses (e.g. when travelling).
La Toja shaving sticks are quite nice and not that hard to find; Tabac (I still have a few of their tallow formula stick refills) is probably better.

I preferred La Toja creams over their sticks and when Schwarzkopf discontinued the former it was (to me at least) no longer worth stocking up on any of the La Toja products.
The few La Toja and Tabac sticks that I have will last me a long time and Haslinger shaving soaps come in small tins well suited to travel and are IMO superior to above shaving sticks anyway…

B.

Last edited:
Neither one impressed me much.

I don’t care too much about sticks, but they have their occasional uses (e.g. when travelling).
La Toja shaving sticks are quite nice and not that hard to find; Tabac (I still have a few of their tallow formula stick refills) is probably better.

I preferred La Toja creams over their sticks and when Schwarzkopf discontinued the former it was (to me at least) no longer worth stocking up on any of the La Toja products.
The few La Toja and Tabac sticks that I have will last me a long time and Haslinger shaving soaps come in small tins well suited to travel and are IMO superior to above shaving sticks anyway…

B.
To each is own. I have used many soaps and creams and the LEA/Speick sticks are excellent IMO.
I didn't mention Tabac because I haven't tried the non tallow. The tallow formula is excellent.

Top Bottom