What's new

La Toja stick still kicking

I have been trying to find some La Toja sticks for ages now - since the mass-discontinuation of most of the La Toja line, I have been wanting to lay in a little stock of the soap at least.

Just in case anyone else has been in a similar spot trying to find it unsuccessfully - Gifts & Care seems to have acquired stock recently.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Back when it was more widely available at the usual suspect dealers, when I was close and needed free shipping, I’d throw a stick or two of La Toja, a cheap boar brush, etc in the cart. Now I have plenty of both, yuk yuk.

The stick is a favorite of mine. I tried one of the recent production sticks and it performs pretty much the same as the ones I got many years ago though the mineral salt scent is not quite as strong as it used to be.

I was hoping to pick up a bottle of the aftershave splash since I never tried it before but that looks to be gone now.

Unfortunate that the creams were discontinued as I quite liked those.

The stick is a favorite of mine. I tried one of the recent production sticks and it performs pretty much the same as the ones I got many years ago though the mineral salt scent is not quite as strong as it used to be.
That makes me happy to hear, thank you!
I was hoping to pick up a bottle of the aftershave splash since I never tried it before but that looks to be gone now.
Yeah honestly that was the biggest disappointment of all for me, I really wanted to try the La Toja splash.

Top Bottom