What's new

KITCHEN KNIFE BUY lV****CLOSED****

Tomorrow is etch day for the two remaining gyutos. The handles came out pretty good, I can't wait to show them off here. :001_cool:

Here is John F's Hiromoto AS set in buckeye burl...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I need to say thanks to all of you who participated in and helped set up this group buy. From my perspective it was a great success and hopefully you all feel the same. B&B is such a great forum with incredible members, I'm thankful to be part of this community.

Thank you!
Dave

Thank you for all the effort you put into this Dave... it was a fabulous Knifebuy this year

Johns Buckeye looks amazing im sure now that its done it was worth the effort of the material (so not sure), but all knives looked fantastic

specially mine lol

Truly marvelous Dave! They came out different than I expected but look amazing. I can't wait for the mail to show up and I show them off in my work kitchen the next day.

Now to find a suji...

Seriously. I can't express how awesome those pictures are. I was wanting a Nenox Corian and those are way better than that would ever be.

Truly marvelous Dave! They came out different than I expected but look amazing. I can't wait for the mail to show up and I show them off in my work kitchen the next day.

Now to find a suji...

Seriously. I can't express how awesome those pictures are. I was wanting a Nenox Corian and those are way better than that would ever be.

It's great to hear that you like them John, puts a smile on my face. :001_smile

Beautiful work Dave!! Thank you very much for all of your effort! Congrats on finishing the project and I can't wait to se my knife in person!!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
proxy.php

Beautiful Buckeye handles on those knives, John!

proxy.php

Love the Ironwood handle on your knife, John!

Dave, you did a great job on the knives you made for the Johns! :thumbup1: ................ :blink:

Not to say I could afford one but I'm wondering when the next group buy would be. These knives look amazing and I love a sharp knife when prepping food. Perhaps when the next group buy becomes available I could convince the wife to let me get one, since I do most of the cooking.

Top Bottom