What's new

Kiss My Face bar soap

Have many of you used theirs bar soaps? I purchased the unscented olive oil bar on a whim. I have been pleased with it. My skin feels much less dry than usual.

Last edited:
Bought some a week ago, both the olive oil and olive oil and aloe. They seem to work pretty well for me,

I bought several bars a couple summers ago when they had a $3 off coupon floating around. The first bar I used, Aloe & Olive Oil, I ended up tossing because I couldn't stand the smell. The performance was great through. Plenty of lather and didn't dry my skin at all. Later I tried the Lavender & Olive Oil and that had a tolerable scent. Well I must have gotten used to the scent because by the time I tried my next bar of Olive Oil & Aloe I started liking it.

The 8 oz bar lasts me from 2.5 to 3 months of near daily use with a wash cloth and heavy loading.

I regularly use their shave creams and coconut moisturizer. I tried the moisturizing hand soap and it didn't lather... it just sorta slid off of your hands it was weird. may try some of this for washing my hands as they are constantly dry in this weather. I don't use a body soap anymore though.

Top Bottom