Maggard - Limes & Bergomont
Maggard - London barbershop
StropShop - Baker street
Stropshop - Black tie
Stropshop - Russian tea

Catie's bubbles Bailey's Irish coffee 8oz
Catie's bubbles Pommes Au Four 8oz
Mickey Lee soapworks - Cocoa Maya 4oz

I also threw in 2 Fine aftershave samples The Clean Vetiver and the Fine american blend.

Oh man I am a bit jealous! I forgot to add in some B&M with my last order (I've never tried it) and really don't want to pay CDN shipping twice over. Enjoy!

Waugh! Sounds like fun times ahead!

Side note: Did anyone else peek in here expecting to see a question about bowls to fit 8" pucks of soap?

^^^haha

I got lots of soaps to go through. I might make a review on the Catie's Bubbles and Mickey Lee.

Please do. I'm especially curious about Mickey Lee, because I'm sort of discovering that I'm a bit of a tallow snob, and might even be a lanolin junky. Trying to narrow down what my next soap should be, and those Mickey Lee scents sound killer. Most of the lanolin-containing soaps (Mike's, B&M, Mystic Waters, and more) out there are not produced in scents that pique my interest, and I'd like a change-of-pace from Stirling. Your feedback would be appreciated while I anxiously wait for a fresh batch of Drunken Goat to be produced.

Enjoy your pile of samples! Maggard is great for trying new stuff!

I should be getting the order today. I might test lather them with my L'occitane Pilsson brush and shave with all three next week.

I was gonna get the drunken goat with this order but is was out of stock but I might try it some other time.

I tested the 2 full artisan soaps the other day with my Pilsson brush.

Starting Monday I'll be shave with all 3 for the next 2 week. So far they lather the most easiest out of all my other soaps.

Of course I haven't tried the B&M, Stroppshoppe and Maggard samples yet. I'll do a more detailed review on them when the time comes. If you have questions about any of them let me know.

It's so funny reading: "of course I haven't gotten around to trying this, that, this, the other one, some other stuff, plus a few more I've got...."

This is the hobby we have chosen. Sometimes I wish I could shave, squeeze out a new beard using sheer will power, and shave all over again.

That's awesome!! I have an order from maggard arriving tomorrow too!! I picked up Catie s bubbles (fruit loop one), LA shaving- mirk viór (pronounced vitter -Nordic) , soapy bathman cigar lounge, and strop shoppe Russian tea!!
Please let us know how the b&m works!! Never tried any of those and would like to know!!
The maggard limes and berg and the London barbershop are awesome!!! I do have those. The baker street and black tie are great also!!! You're gonna enjoy the package when it arrives

Last edited:
Top Bottom