What's new

Just made a big soap order :

It's so funny reading: "of course I haven't gotten around to trying this, that, this, the other one, some other stuff, plus a few more I've got...."

This is the hobby we have chosen. Sometimes I wish I could shave, squeeze out a new beard using sheer will power, and shave all over again.

+2!!

I tested the 2 full artisan soaps the other day with my Pilsson brush.

Starting Monday I'll be shave with all 3 for the next 2 week. So far they lather the most easiest out of all my other soaps.

Of course I haven't tried the B&M, Stroppshoppe and Maggard samples yet. I'll do a more detailed review on them when the time comes. If you have questions about any of them let me know.

How is the catie bubbles Irish? What is the scent like? Was eyeing that but didnt pull the trigger...

How is the catie bubbles Irish? What is the scent like? Was eyeing that but didnt pull the trigger...

When you first smell it, it's a nice coffee smell then you take another whiff it has a Vanilla/cream smell. It's not over powering of coffee just the right balance. If you like coffee smelling products you'd like this. The lather is so easy to load I only did it for 20 sec and I got a very stable rich lather.

Top Bottom