What's new

Joined August 3, 2022. When will I be able to post in BST

I've certainly participated and I know it's 45 days on top of that. Am I correct in thinking I should be good to go on or around September 17? Thanks to whoever answers this.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Looks like September 17 to me. If you can't get in by end of 17 September, PM me and I'll make sure you're good to go!

Image1.jpg

The gods have spoken. LOL
Yep, It's in the rules. You might want to take a few minutes to read them. They come in handy and it's really not too big of a deal.

My goodness! You've been here for 1.5 months, that averages 32 posts a day!

And I thought B&B was affecting my productivity :em2700:
I am not proud of that either (I thought it was more). But right now, it's my only social outlet! I used to pity guys like me but I'm retired and bored. And too lazy to change that...

One difference between me and the average poster is, I try to engage in conversations rather than just hit the like button. It's a discussion forum, not a thumbs up forum. To me anyway.

Last edited:
I think if you become a contributor, you can post more frequently, but that's just a speculation on my part. I also want to create a new post, since I've found what I was looking for a week or so ago and now I want something else, but I have to wait a few more days. A while ago it wasn't like this, but no fun is allowed, especially for nobody's like myself.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I think if you become a contributor, you can post more frequently, but that's just a speculation on my part. I also want to create a new post, since I've found what I was looking for a week or so ago and now I want something else, but I have to wait a few more days. A while ago it wasn't like this, but no fun is allowed, especially for nobody's like myself.
There's no difference between contributors or non-contributors on posting frequency in the BST.
Even a Mod can't post more frequently than the forum software permits.

The BST forum has a little message when you scroll to the bottom that indicates when you can post to it again. (Does that show only if you have already made at least one post there?)

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The BST forum has a little message when you scroll to the bottom that indicates when you can post to it again. (Does that show only if you have already made at least one post there?)
Yes, that indicates time from your last post there.

Top Bottom