What's new

Jack The Barber

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The good thing is when they are on Special at Woolies they are quite often on for half price. Great time to stock up. The synthetic brush is great value but when on sale for $6.00 you can’t beat it.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
232571C5-96DF-4ED1-96AD-A1F304F287BD.jpeg
F1310219-8A4B-4C37-BD3C-B6158620289B.jpeg

Picked this up this week while on holidays here in the Blue Mountains. I work for Woolworths and we don’t sell this in the store that I work in. It is not overpowering scent wise and is a good product. A little goes a long way. We did an online order for the first time and it showed up while we were looking through the online products that we could purchase.

The good thing is when they are on Special at Woolies they are quite often on for half price. Great time to stock up. The synthetic brush is great value but when on sale for $6.00 you can’t beat it.
Is that the Classic or the Limited Edition Gold version?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The Classic, in the store that I work in we only had the Gold Brush at Christmas time. I bought a couple at the time. I will look for some photos of the Christmas stuff that I bought at the time. I have not used any of the stuff that I bought at Christmas.

You lads still Got Woolies?

I loved that chain grew up with it. They shut all ours down in 2009.

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes we do still have Woolies. Woolies and Coles are the two biggest Supermarket Chains out here in Australia. Although Aldi and the IGA Chain of independently owned Supermarkets do give us a run for our money which is a good thing.

Top Bottom