What's new

It's Beard Season

Gotta love winter and fall beard season! I might be the minority here, but I enjoy growing a full beard during the holiday season. As much as I enjoy shaving, it feels great switching things up for a few months. Taking time off from shaving allows me to enjoy it more during the warmer months without getting bored. Cheers all!

I usually lose my beard in May as well; then its back to goatee or clean shaven. Great thing about shaving is the ability to change things up and try different looks...with the wife's blessing of course.

I love my beard. I’ve grown it out for almost a year before, and I’m trying to reach a full yeard, starting with no shave November.
I tried the year beard. Best I could do was about 3months.

I keep it short now. I don't like that the beard "curves" with shirt collars or sweaters.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I'm rocking a goatee and mustache, like @Lightcs1776 , I started it around Oct 15 or so.... Also grew one last winter. Full handlebar then. I was amazed at the compliments.

Then I realized it was probably because I was covering up a bunch of my face, and THAT might have been the source of the compliments!
How long did the handlebar take you? I have tried multiple times and gave up in despair due to the feeling of the wax.

After two months of no shaving at all, I'll trim and do some touch up. I am not a beard fan in the summer months; hate face sweat and ice cream in my beard.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
How long did the handlebar take you? I have tried multiple times and gave up in despair due to the feeling of the wax.
Took me about six months for it to look decent. Then I shaved it for the summer! I don't think I will make that mistake again, because I hate regrowing it because of the itchy phase....

The wax is tough to get used to...

Was growing a goatee but now I’m letting my cheek hairs grow. Not really for the winter but just don’t feel like shaving right now.

FarmerTan

Was growing a goatee but now I’m letting my cheek hairs grow. Not really for the winter but just don’t feel like shaving right now.
I'm doing the same. First time since I was engaged to the lovely War Department that I've done that.

I look okay THIS time. Last time I looked creepy. Like "Bigfoot's ugly little brother" creepy.

I'm doing the same. First time since I was engaged to the lovely War Department that I've done that.

I look okay THIS time. Last time I looked creepy. Like "Bigfoot's ugly little brother" creepy.
A little facial hair neither helps my looks nor does it hinder them….like my momma says,”I’m special 😁

FarmerTan

A little facial hair neither helps my looks nor does it hinder them….like my momma says,”I’m special 😁
I look kinda "mean creepy" now. But I'm amazed at how much warmer my face is!

And my mom HATES me in a beard. Lucky for me my bride likes this one a little. Lol, or she hasn't noticed it?!

I look kinda "mean creepy" now. But I'm amazed at how much warmer my face is!

And my mom HATES me in a beard. Lucky for me my bride likes this one a little. Lol, or she hasn't noticed it?!
Hey that might not be too bad of a circumstance if your bride doesn’t notice something about you…heck, that might actually be the perfect situation lol!

Top Bottom