What's new

It Never Hurts to Talk to Your Barber About Straight Razors

Hallo! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just read this entire fantastic thread and I’m in suspense! How did the razors come out and did you get to show him?

How'd the ShurEdge turn out. Mine has become one of my favorites.

The ShurEdge turned out pretty good, I’ve only shaved with it a couple of times and have it set aside for a rescale. Definitely a top tier razor for its day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I just read this entire fantastic thread and I’m in suspense! How did the razors come out and did you get to show him?

The big W&B frame back is still a work in progress, it will need some new scales, the bow razor turned out amazingly well and is a decent shaver(likely because of my honing abilities), she ShurEdge is a nice shaver, and the Torrey was cleaned up and is in my Honing pile. I still get to see Bob every two weeks for a haircut and BS session, he’s still doing great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing, what a great man, he deserves something special

Maybe you can find out what he likes and give him a gift in return, that'd be a sweet exchange

Nothing better than makin' the old man's day, not that he needs anything extra, but I'm just sayin'

I'm sure he appreciates your friendship and it's nice to have a friend to talk to and have a shared interest with

It's the little things in life

Top Bottom