What's new

IS there a widely regarded "holy grail" of vintage DE razors?

Gene, yes. Looks like it should clean up nicely!

Randy

oh man, I'm on a roll tonight.

I just scored this pair for $27.01 + $4 shipping
proxy.php

I saw that, I watched the auction end. You are definately on a roll Gene.

This is SO much cheaper than guitar gear.

that was a disease.

I didn't think twice on a $1500 CAE preamp. $900 for a VHT power amp. $450 for a mesa quad. $700 for a Jackson soloist. $700 for a Diezel 4x12 cabinet. $250 for a flag system rack. $600 for a HK Access preamp. $430 for a bradshaw switching unit. etc. it goes on and on. I need to sell some more of that stuff to get more shave cream. I ordered some proraso red and some omega this weekend.

Among "entry" level priced items, I'd bet Fat Boys are it, just based on pricing changes I've seen in the three months I've been involved in wetshaving.

For those of you lusting for a Toggle, there is one on ebay now. Not mine, although the seller is from Tennessee, so don't think I'm not trying to shill my own listing, nor do I know the seller. These don't come up often.

was this $9.95 buy it now worth it?

proxy.php

I actually got busy watching TV and forgot to buy that one as well. It looked like it would make a decent daily shaver. I'm glad you pulled the trigger! It's been in my watch list since it went online. I figure for 10 bucks, if I hated it, I could give it away.

I also just took those 2 slims off my list as well since I already have one (a family hand me down) and I think I like the Progress a little better. That doesn't mean I'm out of the Slim market, just watching from the sidelines for now.

Top Bottom