What's new

Is there a trick to JM Fraser's

I've tried this a few more times and it is just not responding nearly as well as most other things I have. Unless something magically changes, I fear I am probably done with this.

I was feeling the same way until I decided to give this a try. I am going to give this some more effort and attempts to make sure that it was not a one off, but I have a funny feeling that this is going to be the way to go for me.

I have three products that I am currently using in rotation; Fraser's, Strop Shoppe Special Edition with tallow and Williams. I am going to be face lathering with all of them to lean this technique.

Ok, so I gave this another try this morning. Loaded like today was the end of days and face lathered with plenty of water. While I got a decent lather, I found it lacked slip and protection. Perhaps I am biased because I used TOBS Jermyn St yesterday and Tabac the day before that. I think I am going to give this one more try before I more or less move on.

Calling all B&Bers! Has anyone who had purchased this stuff in the last 4 months had a good experience with it? (Defining "good" as how it is described in older posts)

I still haven't re-visited Fraser's as of yet, although it sounds you're still not having any luck with it, either. I just have way too many other good products in my rotation, plus I only have three days a week to use them, so by default, the good stuff gets moved to the front of the line!

Hello Gents, I was wondering if anyone has the contact information for the company that makes JM Frasers? I am trying to get a list of ingredients and see if there are any harmful chemicals in it.
Thanks

Hello Gents, I was wondering if anyone has the contact information for the company that makes JM Frasers? I am trying to get a list of ingredients and see if there are any harmful chemicals in it.
Thanks

I found this list on the internet and I believe that it is correct.

9 ingredients:
AQUA
STERIC ACID
COCONUT OIL
GLYCERIN
POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
SODIUM HYDROXIDE
SODIUMBORATE
IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA
FRAGRANCE

Top Bottom