What's new

Irisch Moos Shave Stick Discontinued?

The entire Irisch Moos range is not as popular in Germany as it once was so I expect many of the other sister products will be for the chop too.

I like Sir Irisch Moos but I prefer Tabac.

I took my stick of SIM and grated it into a 1 cup Pyrex bowl and it is a much better format for me than the stick. I may be tempted to pick up another stick if it appears that this is then end of this product, but as I said above I do prefer Tabac.

Im praying this stuff is really discontinued, out I might be stuck with 4 sticks. I.can't see myself using it. Not with latoja, and tabac.sticks around

I got a box of 20 sticks off ebay for peanuts. Might wait a couple of years and flog them back on there one at a time.

Man, I hope this is just a rumor, although I would think Phil has it on pretty good information. I love my Irisch Moos stick. I'm kind of on a self imposed soap purchasing sabatical since I went kind of nuts last year on vintage soaps. I might have to capitulate and stock up on the Moos while I still can. Otherwise we'll be looking at $50 a stick once it's gone from our normal vendors.

Im praying this stuff is really discontinued, out I might be stuck with 4 sticks. I.can't see myself using it. Not with latoja, and tabac.sticks around
If you don't like it, let me know and I'll take them off your hands.
I prefer pucks, but I can always mill it (which is why I currently only have the tube/cream).

My regular shower soap is Irish Spring and the Moose is a good complement.

Top Bottom