What's new

Intentionally Convex Coticule ?

I don't care that people do it. It just bothers me that they can't be happy doing their oddball alternative stuff because they like it or whatever and leaving it at that. They have to attempt to revise history and make it out like their oddball/alternative thing was the original way and the only proper way and that everybody doing it the normal prescribed way is doing it wrong. LOL!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
They have to attempt to revise history and make it out like their oddball/alternative thing was the original way and the only proper way and that everybody doing it the normal prescribed way is doing it wrong.
This, in a nutshell, is why these threads so often go wrong.
It's not that anyone has any specific desire to denigrate or silence those who use the method. Do whatever you want.
Use a pineapple shaped hone if you're happy with the results.
No - it's the attitude that "this is the real truth, and if you don't accept that - you're lazy or ignorant" combined with the embracing of being a victim when others say that they don't see the light and hear the angels sing.
I mean like, really embracing victimhood, and jumping into it like the deep end of the pool.

Top Bottom