What's new

Ingrown hairs on thigh?

Just wondering if this is just a problem I will have to live with. I wear jeans almost everyday, this is for work. I get them from my groin all the way to my knee. I take a shower daily, but I still get them, is there any way to prevent these?

looser jeans probably. my guess is you've got too much rubbing and abrading of the hairs. you are probably rubbing, pulling out, or breaking off your hairs, and they become or come in ingrown. I've had irritation bumps but not ingrowns for spending time out in the woods, sweaty and nasty, going for long walks in the woods with 2-120 of my closest friends. it was always a factor of being hot, dirty, and rubbing the skin/hair.

perhaps a lighter weight of fabric, so you're cooler. there are plenty of capenter's styled pants in a softer, lighter weight fabric, that won't look too dressed up for your job if jeans are ok. if you're indoors, maybe some khakis or a chino. if the durability of the jeans is a factor, I'd go looser legs.

not sure what to tell you as far as products go.

Looser pants is certainly a good option.
As far as a product, look at Body Glide stick.

I use this often when running or swimming and it has never stained my clothing. Great product IMO.

Exfoliate while showering help. I got a cloth which is like a really find plasticity net and use that with my regulate soap routine.

I got it from an Asian store that had lots of Japanese and Korean imported toiletries. Its pink, so targeted for girls!

Exfoliate while showering help. I got a cloth which is like a really find plasticity net and use that with my regulate soap routine.

I got it from an Asian store that had lots of Japanese and Korean imported toiletries. Its pink, so targeted for girls!

This. I know that the Dove's Men's care lather thingy has an exfoliating side as well. That might help out.

Top Bottom