What's new

Info on SRP Thiers-Issard Limited Edition

Hi all,
It's been a while, but I was going through my razors, and I found a Thiers-Issard Straight Razor Place first limited edition razor. I remember buying this several years ago, but I was wondering if anyone remembers any information about it? Like why was it made, how many were made, etc. Another member has a picture of one, but mine is number 153:
full

I've had a beard for the last several years, but I'm clean shaven again and looking to get back into using my straight razors. I've mostly been using a DE for cleaning up my neck area for the past 8 years or so.

Thanks!

Was probably a special where that site made a deal with thiers issard for some razors with their logo. Definitely would be a great razor for the rotation, cheers.

Legion

Staff member
I think they made 200-250, around 2007ish, and they were available through Classic Shaving.

If you email them they might have more info on how much they cost, numbers, etc.

Last edited:
I think they made 200-250, around 2007ish, and they were available through Classic Shaving.

If you email them they might have more info on how much they cost, numbers, etc.
Thanks for the info! I'll see if I can reach out to them if they have those details.

Top Bottom