What's new

Indulgence of the Night 11/13 - 11/19

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My invite must have gotten lost in the mail.... :sneaky2:

Forgot how much you like Mexican.

Funny thing is that the only type of restaurant that I can safely take my daughter to is Mexican. She's super picky about Chinese and Italian (she won't go to a terrific pizzeria near us because there was a piece of tomato skin in her slice, four years ago). But somehow Mexican food, which I don't think I ate until I was twenty, is okay. Sure, it's just plain nachos and plain quesadillas, but she'll actually sit still and eat.:thumbup1:

Lovely dinner in a downtown Antwerp restaurant (16th century dining room with carved wooden fireplace:biggrin: ). A great variety of fine foods, wine (white beaujolais) and a glass of fine Calvados to round off. Sat there from 8.30 till 12.30.
Dinner almost (but ultimately not) spoiled by some Dutch folks refusing to pay.:mad: Owner should have called the police IMO.

Spent A lovely weekend away with a our best friends at the Mission Inn in Riverside CA.
The ENTIRE weekend was an indulgence so....a list of the highlights, if I may....

==========================================================
FRI Night: Primo Rita Margaritas and Carnitas with Mole and Filet Mignon Enchiladas
SAT: Black Pearl Rojo Figurado and a few Mission Inn Lagers by the Jacuzzi
SUN: Champagne Brunch at Duane's to end the weekend.
==========================================================

Went out to Dinner on Friday for a friends Birthday...

Mangarosa in San Francisco...Brazilian influenced Italian Food. I know what you are thinking, because I sure was. I must say the food was very good. I tried 5 different dishes and all were excellent.

Started out the night with a Manhattan Shootout...

First Makers Manhattan
Second Wild Turkey Rye Manhattan
Third Knob Creek Manhattan

Finished out the night in North Beach...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Went out to Dinner on Friday for a friends Birthday...

Mangarosa in San Francisco...Brazilian influenced Italian Food. I know what you are thinking, because I sure was. I must say the food was very good. I tried 5 different dishes and all were excellent.

Started out the night with a Manhattan Shootout...
First Makers Manhattan
Second Wild Turkey Rye Manhattan
Third Knob Creek Manhattan

Finished out the night in North Beach...

No wonder you thought the food was good!:biggrin:

Top Bottom