What's new

image capture

Place your mouse over any photo thast is currently being hosted on the web> right click>copy>go to your post> left click then>rightclick > paste.
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

I can't copy an image straight into the post.

Shep method works fine for me. Jim, I cant click a paste pics for whatever reason. As long as dont have to go through the attaching debacle I am fine:) Thanks Shep!

proxy.php

Not sure why?? I have done it from multiple PC's?? Basically you are just copying the code that you are manually placing via the method above that is working.

Not sure why?? I have done it from multiple PC's?? Basically you are just copying the code that you are manually placing via the method above that is working.

I don't think it works if you're running internet explorer. I've tried your suggestion too w/ no luck. I'm kind of learning as I go so certainly no expert, but that method I showed Shawn seems to work if a little cumbersome. Firefox is definitely easier.

I don't think it works if you're running internet explorer. I've tried your suggestion too w/ no luck. I'm kind of learning as I go so certainly no expert, but that method I showed Shawn seems to work if a little cumbersome. Firefox is definitely easier.

step one: decide to stop using internet explorer
step two: for final IE run, download Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc
step three: say hasta la bye-bye to IE
step four: open new browser of choice, open eyes to world, hear the birdies chirp, smell the roses, discover world peace, pet fluffy bunnies, meet beautiful ladies......

Top Bottom