What's new

image capture

proxy.php

I tried everything! Must be that computer illiterate. Lets me copy but not paste. I guess the ol fashion way is the way it will be:)

I am using Google chrome and that is one of the choices when right clicking on an image. I don't think I could do it on IE. I had to put pics on my photobucket to get a url for the pics on IE.

I can save them to my pictures and then insert them? That is what I have been doing but it seem that there was a much easier way. The copy and paste sounded really good and easy! Oh well..shouldnt have got my hopes up:(

After some google searching I found this on a forum:

...the option to view (select and copy) an image's source URL already exists in IE - right-click on the image, select Properties, and select/copy the address from the Properties window.

One thing though, after you paste the string of jibberish into the box you have to manually add ".jpg" otherwise you'll get the dreaded red "X". No where near as friendly as Firefox, but at least can be accomplished.

Tried and tested here:

proxy.php

Shawn: When I right clicked your avatar and chose properties:

View attachment 30143

Copy the string of text located in the Address URL section. Go back to your original thread and click the 'sun and mountain' icon. Paste that string of text into the box (make sure the file extension is there ".jpg":

View attachment 30144

Place your mouse over any photo thast is currently being hosted on the web> right click>copy>go to your post> left click then>rightclick > paste.
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom