What's new

If you're ever shopping at Whole Foods and get hungry don't buy a sandwich

I think you did, but didn't notice. That's why you got hungry in Whole Foods! :lol1:
So I go to Whole Foods today and check out that shave bar. They have many different Pacha soaps but one is called Magic Mushroom. Smells great so I buy one bar. $6.50 not cheap. I was my face and it's nice and rinses cleanly. Very slick soap. I'm thinking a guy who can shave with soap would do ok with this. Einstein shaved with just soap you know.

There was a time that Whole Foods had some decent options for prepared foods. Mine had a BBQ brisket sandwich that I would have bought again. But after Amazon bought them, they shut that down so the BBQ/hamburger stand and now it just sits there empty. The hot food buffet is terrible all around now. Even Kroger has better Sushi which didn't used to be the case.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
That, or, I want to look down my nose at some filthy hippies :thumbup:
Hey now, there have been times in my life that I've frequented many a venue that smell of weed and patchouli.

Whole Foods smells more like pretentious hipsters to me. Filthy hippies can't afford it.

BTW, I was only filthy on a few occasions, with good reason.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Hey now, there have been times in my life that I've frequented many a venue that smell of weed and patchouli.

Whole Foods smells more like pretentious hipsters to me. Filthy hippies can't afford it.

BTW, I was only filthy on a few occasions, with good reason.
sorry sir, I guess my tone got lost on the internet. that was purely said in jest. I used to love whole foods sandwiches, back before they cost an arm and a leg.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
sorry sir, I guess my tone got lost on the internet. that was purely said in jest. I used to love whole foods sandwiches, back before they cost an arm and a leg.
No apology necessary, sir. I was countering in jest. I was not offended in the slightest and apologize that my reply was not clearly in friendly banter italics. All good here.

Top Bottom