What's new

If you're ever shopping at Whole Foods and get hungry don't buy a sandwich

I paid $12.99 for the turkey/bacon and it was awful. The pizza is decent but I could have gone to Subway for 1/2 the price. BTW back in my high school days there was a/one sandwich shop called Pete's Subs. Open all night and about once a month they got robbed. They eventually became Subway.

I paid $12.99 for the turkey/bacon and it was awful. The pizza is decent but I could have gone to Subway for 1/2 the price. BTW back in my high school days there was a/one sandwich shop called Pete's Subs. Open all night and about once a month they got robbed. They eventually became Subway.
Their prepared items don't taste nearly as good as they appear.

Best sandwich is make at home from what you like, one beard you like, and topping you want. If you like great sandwiches, nd are in LA or NYC go to Jewish Deli, and order a Pastrami on Rye. They done skip on meat.

1714919051235.png

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Whole Paycheck.

The last time Mrs. C dragged something home from there, I got sick when I saw the price. Some sort of small single serving fruit bowl ... for $14.

And it really was the last time. I got even sicker after I ate it. The discount grocery across town has fresher produce.

We're near a lot of farmers' markets. I'd rather give them the money for the very best.

brucered

System Generated
We don't have Whole Foods up here, so I'm safe.

That said, I have never been so hungry to even think about purchasing a premade sandwich from anywhere.

About 5 years ago I was this Whole Foods and a lot of young men where mulling around like they were visiting from Corporate. I got to talking with one of the guys and said I've always wanted to tell your founder we have the same 3 initials and were born in the same year. He said tell him yourself he's sitting right there. So I did. John P Mackey.

Speaking of sandwiches we bought cold cut, cheese, and rolls at commissary to make sandwiches, cost per portion was like $3.50/with boar head meats, and cheese.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Great produce, and pork chops that aren't as tuff as my shoe leather. The organic OJ is worth the trip. Check it out you don't have a buy a cartful of stuff.
I've been in the one close to me when I was looking for some bentonite clay powder, and I vowed I would never go back because almost everyone in there smelled like patchouli and Marijuana! :lol1:

Great produce, and pork chops that aren't as tuff as my shoe leather. The organic OJ is worth the trip. Check it out you don't have a buy a cartful of stuff.
I would like to try their dry aged beef one day. They do have good desserts or used to. I liked their fruit in a chocolate cup with mousse and crem brûlée. Wasn’t as good as last we had them. They also used to have unique ice creams but are now also sold at the other chain stores.

Whole food is no where close to me, if there was one close, I would avoid. Sprout is another join I do not do. It cater to heart nuts, people eating right.

My joke is air quality in my city is bad, do you breathe air after eating healthy. Defeating purpose.

Top Bottom