What's new

I want a splash exactly like Speick...but not Speick

Lucky Tiger may be good for you, it has a light citrus/orange scent.
Ingredients
Purified Water, Polysorbate 20, Witch Hazel Distillate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Borage Seed Oil, Matricaria Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

+1 on MUSGO!
Musgo splash?

No menthol.
Really good for your skin - has aloe and witch hazel. May well be best in class.
Scent may be the issue. It's vetiver and patchouli, so more on the woody side, and may be too heavy for you. Many don't use a cologne because the scent has longevity.

Pitralon rocks ! but it's a little more "strong" (more tickling) sorry i can't explain it correctly in english...
Classic Musgo Real is one of my favorites but after use, it remain a little oily "layer" on the skin...
Have you ever think about LOGONA ? Nice herbal tones with a little bit of coffee in the background... and it's organic

Man, all these rave reviews for speick. gotta try that stuff.
I have a sample of musgo from garry's shop - smells great but i haven't applied it as an AS yet. I tend to lean more towards ASB's for the anti-irratition/reduce redness.

I was looking at the Musgo, and got turned off by the patchouli, yeah. Shame b/c it sounds like it's great for your skin. :sad:

I hate patchouli - reminds me of dirty hippies at Dead concerts. I don't smell it in Musgo. Try a sample...

I also like DR Harris Windsor.

Not to hijack this thread ... but hijacking it anyway ...
I just tried speick AS and I am very pleased with the healing/soothing qualities, but not so into the scent. Any other soothing, healing splashes with alcohol that are either (a) close to unscented, (b) scent disappears really fast, or (c) smells kinda like barbasol foam?

From what I've read hear and elsewhere, Mandom Lucido might be a good option. Wondering if there's anything else.

Thanks!

take a look at the ingredients list for the razorock after shaves, Lots of "goodies" in there. I use Floid a lot because of its "goodies". If you like the scent it would be a good choice.

I find present day Old Spice to be similarly fresh and light like Speick, and a step up in overall quality/finish.

I hate patchouli - reminds me of dirty hippies at Dead concerts. I don't smell it in Musgo. Try a sample...

Same here. I hate patchouli (I lived in Berkeley and Haight Street for a while ...) and I too do not smell any of the classic Deadhead patchouli in Musgo Real. But the tackiness it leaves is gross. Nothing like the cleansing feeling of Speick.

Top Bottom