What's new

I shave with a safety razor. Safety Razors are cool.

The Dukes of Hazzard

remember the one where the Duke boys get in a kerfuffle with Boss Hogg, then have to jump over a creek bed in the General Lee. That's my favorite episode

and count me in!

Randomize all you want. The good Doctor delivered your PIF last night. Thank you in advance or in the past, whichever way it ends up.

Great PIF! I've never watched Doctor Who... I remember it being on when I was a kid, but the music and opening credits freaked me out!
I vaguely remember an episode where they had to escape from a space station type place before an auto-destruct thing went off...
That's all I've got. :)
I love other sci-fi things though...Star Trek, Babylon 5, Firefly, etc.

Congratulations JBagKY -- You're the winner!!

Thank you to everyone who entered - as always it's cool to see other people's opinions and preferences on various things.

Cheers!

Attachments

• $PIFrandom.jpg
    $PIFrandom.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 30
I should have posted this picture last week. Just wanted to thank joshgambit again and say that everything that I have tried from this is awesome.

Attachments

• $DSCN2461.jpg
    $DSCN2461.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 14

Legion

Staff member
I know it's all over, but I just want to tell you all about my favourite episode from Doctor Who.

There were these giant maggots that were oozing around under the city in a glowing river of slime. I only half remember it from my childhood...

On the other hand, I could have dreamed it all...

Top Bottom