What's new

I Quit

If you quit now, you will never see the face behind the gas mask.

proxy.php

Is that your mummy?

I must admit that I have reverted back once or twice to using the Mach 3, I hear you scream in horror! But to stop using my slim would be hard to deal with. Why not combine both traditional and not so traditional? Then you can shave how you feel.

Just an FYI, I am not going to quit B & B, ever. So if I ever stop posting again for more than a few months, consider me dead and pray that I am happy in the afterworld.

Also, please draw straws and pick one of you to come over and delete my browsing history.

Thank you in advance to all of my beloved B & B brothers and sisters.

+1 :lol:

I can't get nearly as good or irritation free of shave with a Mach 3, Sensor Excel, or Fusion as I can with a DE and more traditional wetshaving techniques. As with anything, YMMV, and if the Gillette cartridges and Edge gel work for you, can't complain. I came down this road because my experiences shaving over the last 20 years were not good.

Good luck!

I can't get nearly as good or irritation free of shave with a Mach 3, Sensor Excel, or Fusion as I can with a DE and more traditional wetshaving techniques. As with anything, YMMV, and if the Gillette cartridges and Edge gel work for you, can't complain. I came down this road because my experiences shaving over the last 20 years were not good.

Good luck!

But what was your experience with the first twelve pages of this very critical post, or did you not read it! Context is critical!

Top Bottom