- Grandfathers Wade & Butcher FBU 7/8
- SRD Rio Strop
- Semogue Owners Club Boar
- Fine Accoutrements Platinum Shaving Soap
- RazoRock Alum
- Fine Accoutrements Platinum Aftershave Splash
- 444 Aftershave Balm
- Creed Aventus Cologne

I did 8 laps on the pasted side of my webbing strop, 20 on webbing, and 45 on Roo leather. My first pass WTG was excellent, arguably the smoothest first pass I've had yet. The XTG pass was where the shave really came together, I've been working hard to stretch my skin and take my time to no cut myself. The second pass was ultra smooth! My ATG pass on my neck was effortless, but I did have a small amount of redness on my lower led neck for about 45 minutes(other than this it was ecxellent. I was as confident with my strokes as I've ever been and I'm sure it will only get better.
After the shave, we hurried up and rushed to church. We were kneeling saying the rosary when my wife caught me rubbing my face checking out my shave..... Then again during communion..... Each time she shot me a look, and at the end of mass, she said "were you really faceterbating in church? IN CHURCH!" She said it with a laugh.... Good times, have a great Sunday guys!

Matt

Thats funny, glad you had a great shave... Don't feel guilty about faceterbating I do it all the time. Glad using straights is working for you.

Thats funny, glad you had a great shave... Don't feel guilty about faceterbating I do it all the time. Glad using straights is working for you.

Definitely laving a great time with it! I'm waiting on some films to arrive so I can try my hand at honing! Now, let's hope I can learn to make some smooth edges!

Definitely laving a great time with it! I'm waiting on some films to arrive so I can try my hand at honing! Now, let's hope I can learn to make some smooth edges!

My honing mentor has told me over and over, "Sharp is easy, Sharp and smooth are hard" I tried some film someone sent me along while back but never had luck, maybe wrong film or technique but there are those here that have mastered it so I am sure it works.

Hahaha, looks like well meaning mod changed the title from "I got caught faceterbating in church," but that is a pretty ungentalmianly title!

That would have definitely been clearer. :laugh: And you aren't alone, I slipped up and got my hand slapped before too. :lol:

I first read the title, and thought maybe you were honing during service. :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha....I just about spit out my win reading this as I started laughing so hard.....honing was the word I would use but you can call it as you like.....lol

Top Bottom