What's new

I am having an affair-Am I wrong?

Variety is the spice of life...or so I've been told. I guess that's why I rotate my razors periodically based more on a whim that a specific schedule. Go for it and...

Enjoy your shave....:biggrin:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
"I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."

-- Jimmy Carter

Who remembers the context in which Jimmy Carter, the 39th President of the United States, spoke these words?

Picking up a hooker?

This reminds me of one of my all-time favourite "Simpsons" lines ... Krusty the Klown was being interviewed as a potential presidential candidate by the Republican leadership committee, and he asked them if they could cover up youthful and middle-aged indiscretions. They asked him if his indiscretion was financial, sexual or treasonous, and his (classic) response was ...

"Russian hooker. You tell me."

Alright you guys,
You got my curiousity up about the slant. Picked up a silver one that came with four other gillettes for $20 in an ebay auction. Looked kinda scary so I haven't used it. Think I'll clean it up and take a walk on the wildside. Let you know how it went.
Clay

Hey guys,
Shaving with the slant is a dream. Used a Sharps stainless blade, and mama bears lime oil soap and came out with a bbs face and no nicks or burn. Trick is go light with it, no pressure, let the razor do the work. What I really liked was I only used two passes. That tells you this razor is definately more aggressive than a gillette. It would have taken 4 passes with the gillette the way my beard grows.
Clay.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom