What's new

https://www.fendriehan.shop/

Has anyone one bought from this company? The reason I ask is the website is spelled fendriehan.shop. But in the pictures on the home page this is how it is spelled. Fendrihan no "e" this is an favorite Fendrihan - Shaving, Grooming and Men s Gifts. - https://www.fendriehan.shop/

All of there shaving products are 50% + off. I was going to place a order but I am not sure.

I got burned on some Brooks running shoes awhile back from a site that looked totally legit.

Total hassle for it to get cleared up with the credit card company.

I always wonder why these sorts of sites target the real sites that they do. I've seen it with cycling websites as well (it almost looks like the same frontend stack on some of the cycling imposters I've seen), and it's curious to me. Why Fendrihan in particular? Maybe there is no reason but still I wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

I wonder if fendrihan.ca is aware of this.

I always wonder why these sorts of sites target the real sites that they do. I've seen it with cycling websites as well (it almost looks like the same frontend stack on some of the cycling imposters I've seen), and it's curious to me. Why Fendrihan in particular? Maybe there is no reason but still I wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

I wonder if fendrihan.ca is aware of this.
I emailed them and told them about it. Maybe I'll get a discount :)

I came across that one and a few others that have the same vibe ... typically googling the address is a good place to start.

Everytime I come across a scammy site I feel like it would be prudent to start a sticky list here on B&B. Of course the challenge would to be 100% sure of what is actually happening ... It would be awful to sully a legit business just because they have a terrible website.

I always wonder why these sorts of sites target the real sites that they do.
They're hoping that people searching for the real site will make a typo, find their site and not realize what's happened. People gullible enough to fall for their scam are likely to make that type of mistake and just assume they're at the right site.

They're hoping that people searching for the real site will make a typo, find their site and not realize what's happened. People gullible enough to fall for their scam are likely to make that type of mistake and just assume they're at the right site.

I guess the question is, why that *particular* site? I imagine a really big site, like Target or Walmart or something might be scanning for this sort of thing with an army of lawyers, and too small of a site isn't worth diverting traffic from?

Or is it something about shaving customers?

I just wouldn't have predicted Fendrihan.

I've seen this before on cycling equipment websites but that's it.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
There’s at least one fake Bernal Cutlery site, maybe more. High end cutlery shops seem to be a favorite target, maybe because the shops aren’t large but the items are pricey.

Top Bottom