What's new

How often do you shower & when?

I also hope the guys that say once every 3-4 days are joking if they are not I would not like to be the guy sitting next to them on the train bus or plane .

That being said

I shower in the morning when I wake up and once when I get home from work .

Morning shower is what helps wake me up and the one after work gets me all clean after a dirty day at work .

Nick

Right when I get home from working out, then again in the morning. My muscles would rebel if I didn't.

David

I work out daily, so I shower when I get home, else I'd be breaking out like crazy and have sheets that would need to be laundered every other day as they'd be stiff. Eww. Plus there's all the dried out salt on my face from working out, that need a good scrub to get it off.

As soon as I wake up, and if I wake up early then another one before work, and then another after work when I get home. I also wash my hands alot throughout the day. I never saw how some people shower less than once a day. Disgusting, IMO.

Depending on stress levels/amount of sleep I get during the school week I take one every day right after I wake up at about 7:10 am. I usually skip on Saturday unless there is something going on and shower on Sunday whenever. Sometimes during school weeks (especially during a test week or finals) I may skip a shower to get an extra 30 mins - a hour of sleep.

Wow. I'm really surprised at how many guys shower twice daily. I had no idea.

I shower once a day, in the morning. Maybe I'm missing something good. I think I'll shower twice tomorrow.

Wow. I'm really surprised at how many guys shower twice daily. I had no idea.

I shower once a day, in the morning. Maybe I'm missing something good. I think I'll shower twice tomorrow.

Yeah, same here.

There are exceptions - if I'm working outdoors, then obviously I either shower twice or switch to evening showering.

-Mo

Every workday morning at 0500. I usually sleep until 0600 or 0630 on weekends so it's a tad later then. I shave everyday almost without exception.

In the winter i shower every night and in the summer i do a quick shower to get the sweat and dirt off at night and then take a nice long, really get clean shower in the mourning except on weekends, if im just stayin home the next day, then just nights. I have this fear of stinking so showering is a must. I cant believe some of you guys dont shower but every 3 or 4 days, but some people just dont smell bad even if they havent bathed in awhile.

Top Bottom