What's new

How often do you shave?

Only every 2-3 days... :-/
Been de shaving for 3 weeks and still having irritation problems, mostly on my neck. Some shaves are worse than the last, which seems counterproductive.
But im determined to figure this out!!

A lot depends on how aggressive I get with the previous shave. If I go for BBS, I can't shave for 36 hours because my skin feels pretty torn up. But to be honest, I really don't need to shave after 24 hours if I obtained bbs. Lately I have been shaving every morning just going for a DFS.

I am new and still learning.

Every day. Since I got my first Atra at 16 yo, I always considered it a chore. Since shaving with my DE, it's something I now look forward to daily - even though it takes me 4 -5 times longer too.
No worries, that time will get shorter and shorter with practice...

Now, nowhere near as much as I like as I seemed to have really nailed what works for me. 24 hours on I, I start to feel stubble. 48 hours and there isn't really too much to go on so its 72 hours at least now before I need to shave. My stubble is very uniform now so not in the least bit scruffy. I've been told that by everyone that has noticed the difference.

I get in 4 shaves a week. I can get through 36 hours without looking too scruffy and my current line of work doesn't require that squeaky clean look at all times. I wish I could shave every day because it's one of the few relaxing times I get through the day. A late evening shave will get me through the next day just fine and I wind up a bit fuzzy by the next morning.

Top Bottom