What's new

How often do you shave?

Once every 5-6 days.
Otherwise I'd have the meanest razor burn rashes and tiny pimples.

By the 4th day I look like a terrorist but just can't get away from the rash.

Since joining this forum, I shave everyday. I used to delay my shaves so I never did more than 3x a week. Now I am torn between the desire to get a better, more BBS shave and the feeling that if I only get DFS, that will mean it's easier to shave again the next morning!

6 days a week. I skip Saturdays. Sunday is my leisurely, luxury 4 pass shave and feels great getting rid of two days of stubble.

Six times per week. I shave in the morning Mon - Fri with two passes. Then I shave on Saturday evening with three passes because I love it. For me, a three pass shave is too hard on my face for everyday shaving. I could probably get away with shaving a little less often, but why would I want to! I went from cartridge shaving to DE because I wanted to save some bucks on blades. Little did I realize that would go from shaving as a necessity to actually shaving because I enjoy it.

In some quarters I used to be called "the guy who always needs a shave" because shaving was such a chore, and it wasn't necessary for work, so I just didn't bother.
Now I shave every day, and I just love it, if I skip a day, I miss it, who knew? :lol:

6 days a week. I skip Saturdays. Sunday is my leisurely, luxury 4 pass shave and feels great getting rid of two days of stubble.
I love the 4-pass "luxury" shave. I did this on Saturday and spend a good while practicing technique. It felt amazing. Sadly I had to do a quick pass today, so only 2 passes :(

I would like to shave everyday but every other day is all I can do. I've tried to shave back to back days a couple times but my beard doesn't grow fast enough. I ended up with neck irritation. I do enjoy the process.

I shave every second day. I just can't do every day without suffering razor burn and irritation.

Oddly enough though, I started wet shaving with shave oil and a wet/dry electric on a recent trip away and had zero irritation, near bbs AND I could shave every day without issues.

Came back to traditional wet shaving once I returned home, but was surprised at the results I was getting with the electric.

Every day. Since I got my first Atra at 16 yo, I always considered it a chore. Since shaving with my DE, it's something I now look forward to daily - even though it takes me 4 -5 times longer too.

I shave once a day every day, usually right after I get up and have my morning shower. Sometimes I will shave in the evening as well to relax from a stressful day or if I'm going out.

When I want to.................and thats the best of shaves................. , or when I have to.................still real good, but usuly a bit rushed.

Top Bottom