What's new

How Many Shaves to the bottom of a Shave Stick?

"This is the second snow storm since I got here, man. This will not abide! I mean, it's April, man. I don't like to complain, but all this snow is really harshing my mellow."

I got a kick out of "harshing my mellow." That's creative language.

Hi Andy, it arrived here safe and sound today. You packed it well. I saved the box and packaging for the upcoming trip to Stephen's house.

Here is the opening shot of the little stick's measurement, so we'll be able to compare it after the 3 days of shaving are ended.

After the starting formalities, Ol' HeeBee wanted a cold drink, so he shoved his hat back on and I fixed him right up with his own icy bottle. He posed for a quick get-acquainted photo with his new companions for the next couple of days.

The fragrance is quite nice, and we'll get a chance to see how much lather the big UK Silvertip rebristled Rooney can produce.

Good pics and an enjoyable start to your round of shaves. Thank you for the measurement.

And, I think the job is in Austin. My guess anyway.

This morning I shaved with Gentlemen's Best (or as we so fondly refer to him, HeeBee GB). I like the fragrance, it's not harsh, but masculine, and left a pleasant lingering aroma after the shave was completed. The lather was plentiful and it did its job in a workmanlike manner. No fussing around, I just rubbed the stick on the whiskers until I had what looked like enough to last through the whole shave. Then it lathered well, didn't disappear in the warm scuttle, shaved well, and after three passes there was still some left to squeeze out of the brush. Ray's private label shaving soap is the real thing. Looking forward to tomorrow's shave.

This morning I shaved with Gentlemen's Best (or as we so fondly refer to him, HeeBee GB). I like the fragrance, it's not harsh, but masculine, and left a pleasant lingering aroma after the shave was completed. The lather was plentiful and it did its job in a workmanlike manner. No fussing around, I just rubbed the stick on the whiskers until I had what looked like enough to last through the whole shave. Then it lathered well, didn't disappear in the warm scuttle, shaved well, and after three passes there was still some left to squeeze out of the brush. Ray's private label shaving soap is the real thing. Looking forward to tomorrow's shave.

Sounds like he's doing a great job!

Looks like I've found the google-proof trivia question :w00t:

Skklog, I'm asking for the city that I'm going to where my new job is (it also is where I accepted it fwiw)

Hint. Not in Texas :frown:

Top Bottom