What's new

How does the Timeless compare.What next?

Hey @shadeshredder I am very happy that my suggestions worked out nicely, I am mostly feeling bad if people totally don't get along with this or that razor I believed to be a good fit. So I am overjoyed that you liked these razors as well!

I do honestly no remember recommending you anything at all anymore, unfortunately! If you like the Harlequin and the Sentinel, mild to medium is probably not your best fit, but rather aggressive razors.

Yaqi and DSCosmetics mostly copy already existing razors, often vintage, sometimes also modern designs. I wasn't thrilled by my latest Yaqi SE acquisition, the Tachi, but plan to get a Bohemia soon. I very much liked the Yaqi Duomo, but it isn't quite on par with Harlequin or Sentinel 1.5 OC.

On Instagram you just have to follow Yaqi, Aylsworth Razors is following as well and always pointing out which razor they copied this time. This is actually very helpful, as people can then look up what kind of razor the original version was.

Wolfman is now selling their Guerilla under the Guerrila Razors brand, dropping the Wolfman for them. If you want a real Wolfman, they are quite affordable. Then one could also argue, so are the extremely good DSCosmetic and Razorock clones of the Guerilla design from, the Game Changers and D8/S9s from DSCosmetic.

I'm loving the sentinel, the harlequin is almost as good for me, but the sentinel takes the cake, I use it everyday. I also got a Yaqi ghost, man! what an amazing razor, so soft on the skin, so light, such a close shave without any aggression.

I'll try to get my hands on the Tachi, and the bohemia. Thanks for all your help, and the info! Appreciate it!
Like @corley said, I really wanted to love Timeless razors because I loved the looks. I had a few Timeless razors and I sold them all. My Lupo 95 is way better in any sense for me, likely due to the head geometry. I did keep the Crown handle for my Lupo, the best combination ever

To me, the timeless is smoothest razor I've ever used. It can get quite aggressive, very efficient, but the smoothness of the shave is unparalleled, with all the three heads, the 0.95 OC. 0.68 Scalloped and the 0.5 Slim OC.

After a Timeless Ti95 I got a Wolfman WR2-SB 1.15 after reading this site (over and over again). It's a bit more aggressive, so I'd guess a 1.05 would be a closer match, but if that's what you want it's a great choice. For me, I prefer the Timeless of the two.

Top Bottom