What's new

How does one become a mexican food reviewer?

Well it has to do with a wrong turn off the Jersey turnpike... people in black ski masks...black lowflying helicopters...and the rest is a blur.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
*sigh*
I guess I'll go back to giving back rubs to lingerie models.
They said I could bring some help......

List of potential mods:

dpm802
chimensch
stobes21
maxman
maxman's lingerie models
csmorris
jakespoppy

Updated list after discussion in mod forum.

I will send you my paypal account and when you get it to the right level, i will slip your name on the consideration list....pay me more and i will tell them that you are a good guy....pay me alot more and you can my freaking position !!!!!!

List of potential mods:

dpm802
chimensch
stobes21
maxman
maxman's lingerie models
csmorris
jakespoppy

Just to get the cat out of the bag... I'm one of those models. And we're all males. ;)

Vote?

Aha.....so that means I must put together an election campaign!

My platform: Cleaning up this forum.

Yes, as a candidate, I can tell you that if elected I will solemnly swear to uphold the founding principles of B&B, or at least those principles as I interpret them.

I will crackdown on posts that contain spelling errors, grammatical errors, or errors of syntax.

Once elected......er.....I mean, if elected....Posts, and/or threads that express ideas or opinions that I do not approve, or agree with will not be deleted, but they will be heavily edited to express the Correct Worldview (mine), and a strongly worded PM will be sent to the poster.

Furthermore, there will be instituted a ZERO tolerance policy for threads about modern Williams soap! One such post and that member will have to find himself some other forum where subpar shave soaps are embraced.

Lest you think my methods be too harsh, I will also institute a policy of a shave ready Gold Dollar razor for every member, and a puck of TABAC in every pot....er...shave bowl.

Yes, my shave brothers, a GD in your dopp kit, a puck of TABAC in all shave dens, and we shall march arm in arm, in lockstep in to the glorious dawning of a glorious BBS B&B day!
proxy.php

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Back in my day it was pretty informal ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvSjPdw1Yk[/YOUTUBE]

... now it's more like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ[/YOUTUBE]

:sneaky2:

I picture the Mods are in a dimly lit Command Center that somewhat resembles a cross between an air traffic control tower, and Mission Control at Houston back in the Appollo mission glory days.

It's basically like this:

BTW, I hate when we have to go to Red Alert. :glare:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa_gZ_7sdZg[/YOUTUBE]
(sorry about the brief advert at the start)
It's funny you mention a "mod control center." I was actually going to ask if there was a B&B headquarters somewhere, but I'm guess there isn't one? too bad, I was getting excited to visit...:c17:
Nick's Garage.
I tried to bribe the mods out of a custom title with my chocolate nib espresso cookies. It almost worked. Then they saw the dirty sock I used to make the coffee. They made me steward as my penance.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEYyjVuk5M8[/YOUTUBE]

First prize, being a steward; second prize, being a steward twice.

... third prize, being a Mod.

There's just something about pushing around the stewards that appeals to me.
Maybe my day will come. Maybe not.
I'm having fun for now! :laugh:

Say, can the stewards push me around?
Does that come with the contributors badge?
Maybe there should be a Platinum Level for those who are the stewards toadies....

EDIT: I mean no offense to any Stewards or toadies.

Last edited:
There's just something about pushing around the stewards that appeals to me.
Maybe my day will come. Maybe not.
I'm having fun for now! :laugh:

Say, can the stewards push me around?
Does that come with the contributors badge?
Maybe there should be a Platinum Level for those who are the stewards toadies....

EDIT: I mean no offense to any Stewards or toadies.

Dude that's mean.

List of potential mods:

dpm802
chimensch
stobes21
maxman
maxman's lingerie models
csmorris
jakespoppy

Finally, the mod's can post actual pictures of themselves without scaring the rest of us. :w00t:

EDIT - Nevermind - I didn't see ekster's post earlier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom