What's new

Hi, my name is Nat, and I'm a brushaholic

And I thought I was going overboard for having 3: Stirling Kong, Razorock synth(22 mm) the non-Plissoft synth, and AoS finest badger. I also bought a Pure badger for my younger son and a WSP duchess finest dense for my older son who will be starting med school in 2016.

Nice collection! Be careful, it can become a sickness!

New addition arrived today, a Vie-Long Epsilon white horse hair:

proxy.php

I love when someone starts a new acquisition disorder thread. These threads usually come along when I start feeling out of control and then I see that others have it worse than me! I feel pretty good now with my 12 brushes and I can use the examples of others to defend myself from negative comments around the house. Thanks guys!

OK, I think I have discovered the worst part of this affliction. The worst part is that I don't want to be cured! :tongue_sm

I now have a Simpson Duke 3 in Super on the way. The waiting is the hardest part, as always...

I love when someone starts a new acquisition disorder thread. These threads usually come along when I start feeling out of control and then I see that others have it worse than me! I feel pretty good now with my 12 brushes and I can use the examples of others to defend myself from negative comments around the house. Thanks guys!

Ahaha lovely!

Well, it was a great day for my BAD! Got two new brushes today!

On the left is a custom Shavemac in Faux Tortoise with a 26mm 2 Band knot set at 50mm loft. On the right is a custom Wolf Whiskers with a 24mm Nathan Clark Envy White knot set at 48-50mm loft.

$bad.jpg

Has anybody tried the 26mm RazoRock Monster synthetic yet? I just ordered one when I saw the crazy price...and now, I don't feel so guilty since it will make only 5 brushes for me. Heck, I could double that and not feel guilty after reading what some of you have said.

Thanks for giving me a "green light" to add to my den.

Has anybody tried the 26mm RazoRock Monster synthetic yet? I just ordered one when I saw the crazy price...and now, I don't feel so guilty since it will make only 5 brushes for me. Heck, I could double that and not feel guilty after reading what some of you have said.

Thanks for giving me a "green light" to add to my den.

Yeah, I have one here waiting to be tried. It seems like a really well built brush. I will get to it one of these shaves...

[MENTION=104461]nelamvr6[/MENTION] if you're a brushaholic and you can't stop buying or collecting them, well why don't you learn to make a shaving brushes and you can sell them. That way when to learn to make them as part of you're hobbies and this could help you break you're brushaholic by making them and sell them.

Top Bottom