What's new

hi everybody from Italy...

Welcome to B&B. You can gain a lot of knowledge here and also have a lot of fun.
Join in and tell us a little about yourself and your shaving experience.
My family is from Bari and Naples.

Thanks to all friends for the warm welcome! So I seize the opportunity to ask you for some tips about your favourite -best prices- shaving web sites (U.S., of course); in particular I'm looking for a Simpson Wee Scot - or please suggest me your opinions about a great brush -.
Any advice will be higly appreciated.
Ciao, Lucio.
P.S. In the meantime I go to the forum brushes section.

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Buon giorno Lucio
proxy.php
from Italy (Yeah Baby!!!).

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.

Sounds like your off to a great start and (and your English is just fine!!!), yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and alround 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.

This Thread on the Straight Razor Shave Clinic may be of some interest to you.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/190873-****Straight-Razor-Shave-Clinic-Stickies****

Although, you may not be additted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving complusion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson

Please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.

:straight: "Don't worry about the [cuts, weepers and] nicks and pick up your life...forget all the bad things, the pain and the strife". Author Unknown

@ The Count of MC
(Please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.)
Done!

Top Bottom