What's new

Hello!

Welcome to B&B.

I don't know about the models of razors but, I heard that the 89 had a new head.

I have heard that West Coast is pretty good and I have bought some stuff from them.

But, buy a sampler pack of blades and see what works best for you.

I guess maybe like the previous poster a new head design? They seem to change model numbers with every head or handle design, so it happens quite often sometimes.

What are the blades you're using? I've gone over bumps and such but maybe I wasn't using blades as sharp as yours since I haven't really sliced much at all except while trying to go XTG on my upper lip and that is just difficult!

But yeah, the members can give pretty good recommendations on blades, let us know your whole set up!

I guess maybe like the previous poster a new head design? They seem to change model numbers with every head or handle design, so it happens quite often sometimes.

What are the blades you're using? I've gone over bumps and such but maybe I wasn't using blades as sharp as yours since I haven't really sliced much at all except while trying to go XTG on my upper lip and that is just difficult!

But yeah, the members can give pretty good recommendations on blades, let us know your whole set up!

Right now I'm just using the 5 pack of Derby that came with the razor.
I bought a hilariously large amount of Crystal Double Chrome because they're insanely cheap, lol.

Top Bottom