What's new

Hello from the Redneck Riviera

LOL, as soon as I saw "Redneck Riviera", I knew we were talking about the Gulf Coast without reading any further. Welcome to the largest rabbit hole in the whole wet shaving world.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the B&B community from Gainesville, FL.... We also love Fort Walton Beach.... some of the whitest sand, perhaps the whitest, we've ever seen.

You should take a drive down to Sarasota. They have an amazing beach down there where the sand is super white, very fine and it stays cool under the Florida sun.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

You should take a drive down to Sarasota. They have an amazing beach down there where the sand is super white, very fine and it stays cool under the Florida sun.
Our youngest son lives in St Petersburg... We've been to Siesta Key many times.. Honeymoon beach is also quite nice. We love the gulf... more than the Atlantic beaches in Florida... but St Augustine is a lovely city and has nice beaches as well.

Our youngest son lives in St Petersburg... We've been to Siesta Key many times.. Honeymoon beach is also quite nice. We love the gulf... more than the Atlantic beaches in Florida... but St Augustine is a lovely city and has nice beaches as well.
Funny thing. I lived in St Pete for 15 years. They have some nice beaches there as well. As a matter of fact, a beach at Fort Desoto was in the top 10 beaches in the US for few years about 10 years ago, but I see now that the list has changed.

Welcome aboard! Absolutely love FT Walton and Destin. Couldn't live there tho....don't want to be known as a panhandler!:001_smile

Top Bottom