What's new

Hello from the Redneck Riviera

New guy here, ...new here but 62 years into this life.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida is where I've been since 1994. Before that, all over the world with the military.
Born and raised in Alaska's interior, Fairbanks, Fort Wainwright and North Pole. Left in 1981 when I snared one of the 11 marryable women in town. Joined the military and saw the world.
Our first child was born in Germany on a military base and our second in California ,again on a military base.
Honorably discharged in 1994 and have had a beard or mustache of some variation ever since.
My granddad shaved with a brush and safety razor as did my dad. I grew up with the newer stuff but found myself looking back at the old ways.
More time consuming, yes, but definitely more satisfying.
Glad I found you fellas

New guy here, ...new here but 62 years into this life.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida is where I've been since 1994. Before that, all over the world with the military.
Born and raised in Alaska's interior, Fairbanks, Fort Wainwright and North Pole. Left in 1981 when I snared one of the 11 marryable women in town. Joined the military and saw the world.
Our first child was born in Germany on a military base and our second in California ,again on a military base.
Honorably discharged in 1994 and have had a beard or mustache of some variation ever since.
My granddad shaved with a brush and safety razor as did my dad. I grew up with the newer stuff but found myself looking back at the old ways.
More time consuming, yes, but definitely more satisfying.
Glad I found you fellas
Welcome to B&B , glad you discovered us here. Any questions just feel free to ask. If you really want to try your hand at the old ways have go at straight razor shaving!

We are glad you found us as well!

Some of my fondest memories are of tent camping at the KOA in Destin in the 70s…before all the high-rises were built (and before some of them fell over because the sand couldn’t support them).

We are glad you found us as well!

Some of my fondest memories are of tent camping at the KOA in Destin in the 70s…before all the high-rises were built (and before some of them fell over because the sand couldn’t support them).
yep, that KOA is long gone. Nearest one now is up by Milton off I-10

Top Bottom