What's new

Has anyone tried Napalm?

tempImageT3uiIL.jpg
I drank this stuff almost exclusively for a few years but quit drinking coffee for awhile, forgot to cancel the subscription and built up a surplus. I have since started drinking coffee and run out of said surplus. Before I start ordering it again, does anyone know something similar I should try before I go back to Napalm?

View attachment 1760009I drank this stuff almost exclusively for a few years but quit drinking coffee for awhile, forgot to cancel the subscription and built up a surplus. I have since started drinking coffee and run out of said surplus. Before I start ordering it again, does anyone know something similar I should try before I go back to Napalm?
Willy Pete?

Last edited:

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
The Death Wish above is pretty good. You’d probably be ok with any French or “Dark Roasted” coffee. Use more grounds with less water and a slower extraction time if you truly want “strong coffee.” What you’re probably used to is the more bitter/burnt/smokey flavor of a really dark roasted bean, not the actual amount of caffeine the coffee has.

Edit- if you use the French press in your picture regularly than you may be used to a long extracted very caffeinated coffee.

The Death Wish above is pretty good. You’d probably be ok with any French or “Dark Roasted” coffee. Use more grounds with less water and a slower extraction time if you truly want “strong coffee.” What you’re probably used to is the more bitter/burnt/smokey flavor of a really dark roasted bean, not the actual amount of caffeine the coffee has.

Edit- if you use the French press in your picture regularly than you may be used to a long extracted very caffeinated coffee.
I posted the coffee I did because we have tried it and it is one of my oldest sons ( he's 15) FAVORITES !! It is Very strong which is why it says what it does on the bag....

I posted the coffee I did because we have tried it and it is one of my oldest sons ( he's 15) FAVORITES !! It is Very strong which is why it says what it does on the bag....
Death Wish blends robusta beans in with their arabica. Robusta has more caffeine than arabica so it does increase the potency compared to the napalm.

Coffee names have definitely gotten interesting over the last few years. I’ve never felt more manly when typing about them.

I guess I should have explained better, the break from coffee was well over a year, so all the surplus I finished was very expired. I haven't used the french press in some time either, I've been using a stainless steel pour over because I was short of time most mornings. Until I started my new role a little over a month ago, I was going to work anywhere from 0000-0400, so I didn't want to bother with the press. I don't go in until 0600 now so I will be more willing to use the press. Caffeine isn't such a big selling point as the taste. Jaro was right with the bitter/burnt/smokey flavor. If I need more caffeine before my shift is over the store I work at sells Monster if I need a mid shift jump. I have tried Death Wish, and did like it quite a bit. I will probably get some soon as we carry that at my store. Im just looking to get opinions before I just jump back in where I had been forever because I looked my order history and I ordered 2 bags of whole bean exactly 40 times. So how about a new question... what is your favorite dark roast coffee?

Top Bottom