What's new

Happy Birthday FarmerTan

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A very Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy your day, my friend, and hopefully a steak!
I had about half of a 28 oz. Prime Rib.... I can remember when I couldn't afford to eat like a pig. I still can't! Back in the day it was my flat wallet problem. Now it's my "no longer flat abdomen" problem! "Life is hard, HARD I tell ya! I get no respect. My waitress asked if I wanted to skip desert! She said there didn't appear to be any room under my shirt!"

FarmerTan

Happy Birthday from a relatively new B&B member! Congratulations on having so many caring friends on the forum. :thumbup1:
Thank you my friend. Seriously, you may be new, but you can be on here for another ten years and NEVER meet anyone on here more blessed than me.
If it weren't for this place I think I would be without any internet friends.

Happy Birthday @FarmerTan
Happy Birthday GIF

FarmerTan

Happy birthday, my incredible hansomed-faced friend, @FarmerTan!! I hope the War Department is treating you wonderfully (at least for today)!! Long live the Arko King!!
I had a great day. Steak dinner. Our good friend Steve, @Graydog mailed out some "smiles" that arrived this morning, I mowed the lawn in the late afternoon/evening while the War Department finished planting the garden, I saw my mother.....long story short: I recommend turning 60 at least once in everyone's lifetime! Shoot, I had so much fun today, I'm gonna celebrate again tomorrow!

Top Bottom