What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

Legion

Staff member
Finally got delivered a new Amphibia, in a different style to my others. I ordered one with red numbers, but they sent yellow numbers instead. Oh well. After a month and a half wait for delivery I'll live with it.

Like this.

$russian-military-vostok-komandirskie-tank-watch-211306.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
A pair of McKinlays shoes for work. They are local for me and well made. Hope to get a few years out of these and they can be resoled.
Woly shoe cream & some beeswax polish for the stitching.

$20160604_152404.jpg

All pictures are good, never bad. :thumbup1:

I hope you are enjoying your new Vostok Amphibian. Do those come with a 60 click or 120 click bezel?

All pictures are good, never bad. :thumbup1:

I hope you are enjoying your new Vostok Amphibian. Do those come with a 60 click or 120 click bezel?

Thanks. And actually the bezel is friction fit so there are no clicks at all just a smooth action in either direction

I picked up the lighter ones (unless it is the coloring in the photo). Pretty much slippers. After a month though, the heel is worn down almost half way.

I picked up the lighter ones (unless it is the coloring in the photo). Pretty much slippers. After a month though, the heel is worn down almost half way.
Thanks for the warning re: the heel. It's just recently gotten warm enough here to enjoy these shoes, so I have no wear yet.

I have noticed excessive heel wear, though, on some AE Kirkwoods; but I think that's because they're a bit too large without socks.

Legion

Staff member
I needed a new backpack for EDC, for the days I am not needing my usual bright, waterproof kit for cycling. I've actually found it quite hard to find one I like the look of, which is not astronomically expensive.

Yesterday I found this Burton one in waxed cotton, and it was on sale, so I pulled the trigger. Seems pretty well made.

$beagle_blog_collage2.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
With the GBP taking a tumble after the britex vote, I bought some shoe stuff.
I'm glad I did not pull the trigger a few days ago, when I added them to my cart. Who knows it may go down more but I could not sit any longer.

Cedar Shoe Trees, Saphir medialle cream and wax. These should be in my hands in a few weeks.

$shoe stuff.png

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I needed a lawn mowing hat. My last one was also a Magellan (Academy Sports) brand that lasted 4 years before it disappeared, so I got the same thing again. SPF50, and under $20
$image.jpg

I am up to three dogs. I hike quite a bit with them. Holding their leashes has become near to impossible, especially since I use a hiking pole.

Saddleback had my solution:
$ec837e.jpeg

Top Bottom