What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

picked up a pair of Santoni FAM boots in taupe .. I don't see Santoni's or their FAMs all that often and hoping to acquire some more..

totally digging their style... fits like a glove

proxy.php

proxy.php

I ended up ordering three pairs of beater dress boots this week.

First was a pair of Stafford Gunner in black which are punch toe blucher style boots. They looked good in person and probably better with some polish. Leather quality is surprisingly decent for $50. And they have rubber soles which are essential on the ice.

Then I ordered a pair of H&M Chelsea boots in fan. Gamble as I haven't seen in person but returns aren't expensive.

That same day I found out the Stafford Deacon boots (similar style to the AE Dalton) was back so I ordered some of those. Hopefully the quality is on par with the Gunner.

Also got some new underwear and undershirts. Essentials.

Received it last week , Stetson 6x Open Road in Silverbelly , Awesome Hat !

$stetson_1950_open_road_00.jpg$OR1.jpg

This isn't me , by the way ... . Akubra Campdraft is the same Hat (FYI) comes Open Crown , they made Open Road for Stetson at one time . I ordered an Akubra Bushman , also , it has 1/4" wider brim , comes Open Crown . Akubra Sydney Fedora (comes Open Crown) is an Excellent choice for 2 1/2" brim , really soft . Thanks Strop for reminding me about Akubra Hats !

Top Bottom