What's new

Guess that movie quote

Sorry about the delay guys
Computer is dead
Coming to you live from an Ubuntu operating system running of a USB Pen Drive
"You with me, or do you need me to draw it in crayon, like usual? "
Not proud of this one but wanted to keep on the JC vein

It's actually one of my guilty pleasure movies...Con Air!

Try and stay sane with no "real" computer!

I'm gonna break the JC chain, but this one is connected as usual

"It's like the nature channel,you don't see piranhas eating each other, do you?

Sorry about the delay guys
Computer is dead
Coming to you live from an Ubuntu operating system running of a USB Pen Drive
"You with me, or do you need me to draw it in crayon, like usual? "
Not proud of this one but wanted to keep on the JC vein

That's Rounders. I think you and I are the only two here who've seen that, Ed. I've quoted it a couple times, and I think you got it both times.Took me a second to realize the connection. Duh.

'Tis a shame....should be a more widely viewed flick. Anyways, before i get off on a Hollywood makes sh*t rant (a la Swordfish), the floor is yours, Price.

That's Rounders. I think you and I are the only two here who've seen that, Ed. I've quoted it a couple times, and I think you got it both times.Took me a second to realize the connection. Duh.

How could I pass this opportunity up?

"I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?"

I meant from Big Lebowski. But I'll see your Miller's Crossing and raise you another easy one:

"Do not...seek...the treasure."

Oh what the hell...Mr. Deeds. Going a different direction:

"Yeah, but this is Ohio. I mean...if you don't have a brewski in your hand you might as well be wearing a dress."

Hope we didn't scare anyone away....I shall refrain from answering. I will only state that this movie has my favorite sentence containing the word "chainsaw".

I own it on DVD And I have a digital copy
Don't know about Mother Theresa however

Last edited:
Top Bottom