What's new

Guerrilla and Timeless

Could someone provide an introduction to the Guerrilla 0.99 and Timeless Slim? Are there any comparisons in terms of blade feel and efficiency?Thanks

I have the Al Guerrilla with .84 and .99 base plates and I had a Ti Slim at one point. For me personally I feel like the Guerrilla is the better razor. I actually had the Slim twice as I really wanted to like it but it just wasn’t efficient enough for my liking. The only Timeless I’ve been happy with is the .78 Bronze OC.

It’s been awhile since I’ve had the Slim but I believe the .99 Guerrilla has a touch more blade feel and oodles more efficiency. I had to drop back to the .84 for daily shaves as the .99 would irritate my skin after 2-3 days of use. It shaves close.

Where the Slims beats the Guerrilla is in smoothness. It is a smooth shaver and I liked the low profile head but I just couldn’t get the shave I wanted out of it. The Guerrilla is a great razor in Al but I bet it’s even better in stainless or one of the other metal offerings.

I have the Al Guerrilla with .84 and .99 base plates and I had a Ti Slim at one point. For me personally I feel like the Guerrilla is the better razor. I actually had the Slim twice as I really wanted to like it but it just wasn’t efficient enough for my liking. The only Timeless I’ve been happy with is the .78 Bronze OC.

It’s been awhile since I’ve had the Slim but I believe the .99 Guerrilla has a touch more blade feel and oodles more efficiency. I had to drop back to the .84 for daily shaves as the .99 would irritate my skin after 2-3 days of use. It shaves close.

Where the Slims beats the Guerrilla is in smoothness. It is a smooth shaver and I liked the low profile head but I just couldn’t get the shave I wanted out of it. The Guerrilla is a great razor in Al but I bet it’s even better in stainless or one of the other metal offerings.
I generally prefer wr1 0.86 or wr2 1.55, so the guerrilla tactic should suit me better.

Top Bottom