What's new

Greets!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Can one NOT relax when shaving? I enjoy every second of it, and the more I learn, the more I enjoy it. I can see how so many here are addicted to shaving, and collecting shave-related items. It seems the more the shave involves, the more relaxing and enjoyable it is.....some day, somewhere, I WILL have my own hot towel cabinet!

Anyway, I guess I will have to see if SWMBO will be OK with me heading out to the antique stores and flea markets tomorrow. She'd hate to know the collection that this fine new DE has started. :lol1:

It is a Zen like thing for me. A focus that frees my mind from clutter.

Welcome to B&B.

Mike

It is a Zen like thing for me. A focus that frees my mind from clutter.

Welcome to B&B.

Mike

Exactly! I like to think that the worries of the day go swirling down the drain along with the water when it's all over. No matter how bad a mood I am in, a good shave makes it all better.

Although, I may be in the doghouse now, I woke up my better half to have her smell the new rose scented shave cream soap from Queen Charlotte. :innocent:

Thank you all! I must say, this forum has provided the warmest greeting of any of the ones I have visited (mostly automotive related). I've already learned a great deal from pretty much everyone here, and am looking forward to any future tidbits of information you guys and gals will undoubtedly provide. :thumbup:

Top Bottom