What's new

Great Scotch Whisky. Documentary

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Mmmm.....scotch

This is the best post I have ever read on B & B!!

Well done!!

I’ll get back with you towards the end of the month. This deserves a little something.
I would do it today but medical care has us 10-6 for at least the next 3 weeks.

That’s an awesome post!!!!

Does the postal service charge extra to ship foreign? Wondering cuz I have never shipped to Jersey...
Just busting your chops.
marty

This is the best post I have ever read on B & B!!

Well done!!

I’ll get back with you towards the end of the month. This deserves a little something.
I would do it today but medical care has us 10-6 for at least the next 3 weeks.

That’s an awesome post!!!!

Does the postal service charge extra to ship foreign? Wondering cuz I have never shipped to Jersey...
Just busting your chops.
marty

:a29:

That was great. Thank for posting. Plus, I learned that I wasn't pronouncing Glenfiddich correctly!

I have no idea the expression 'calling the shots' came from whisky production. An important role, no doubt, but adding black powder to an early shot and lighting it?!? At least you wouldn't have to shave, I guess.

After seeing this thread, I went out and got a bottle of Glenfiddich Solera Reserve. Great stuff. I thought Johnny Walker Black was really good but this one blows it away.

Im going to have to watch this..im not a huge scotch drinker but my wife is and i dare say we have a cask strength vintage bottle or two from a few distillaries that are long gone.....

Top Bottom