What's new

GIVEAWAY! Gillette Red Tip DE Razor

I'm in. (I just got a US CONUS shipping address from a mail forwarding company for this giveaway 🤣)
Smartpc…..You are the winner of the random drawing for the RedTip. The polls closed before the Super Bowl was over therefore the drawing was conducted earlier than planned. I will need to have a mailing address within the CONUS in order for me to mail to you. Please IM me with the address.

Last edited:
This 1955 (A3) RedTip Super Speed Razor is a beauty and much too valued just to take up space in the shave den without deserved usage……I much rather gift to a brother that will be proud to own and to use this razor on a regular basis for years/decades to come. Please let me know if “you’re in” and I will hold a random drawing after the Super Bowl this Sunday night…..CONUS only please.
View attachment 1794393
I'm in

I'm in! This razor is a pure beauty... wow!

I'm from Canada tho, but very interested, if i win i pay shipping cost.

Thank you :)

Today I received a package from @Butch Waxx. I want to thank you once again for such a wonderful gift. The Red Tip is fantastic. I can't say it's aggressive. I shaved with a new Gillette Wilkinson Sword blade with a two-day stubble in 2 passes and got a perfect result.
PXL_20240222_175008777.MP-01.jpeg

Top Bottom